Unfortunately over the course of time it is likely that your vehicle will have picked up swirl marks, fine scratches and various other imperfections through washing and usage. As a result of these the paintwork is left looking dull and hazy. Although cleansing and waxing will clean and protect, the ultimate gloss, clarity and protection will be compromised if the paintwork is damaged.
Our minor paint correction package has been designed to repair this damage and provide a significant improvement to the appearance of your vehicle. It enhances the gloss, clarity and depth of the paintwork through 1-2 stages of machine polishing. This removes fine scratches, light swirl marks, and other minor blemishes, all of which have a detrimental effect on the condition of your vehicle’s paintwork. After this is complete, a premium carnauba wax or paint sealant is applied to ensure that your vehicle’s paintwork is fully protected and maintains its impeccable finish. The type of protection applied will be discussed with you prior to the detail, ensuring that the product selected best suits your vehicle’s paint type and colour.
- pH neutral snow foam pre-wash applied to vehicle, removing surface grime and dirt prior to wash process
- Alloy wheels decontaminated and cleaned with pH neutral wheel cleaner and soft brushes
- Wheel arches, all door shuts and engine bay (optional) cleaned with citrus based degreaser
- Multi stage, 2 bucket wash using luxury pH neutral shampoo and lamb’s wool wash mitts
- Vehicle rinsed and then fully hand dried using ultra soft microfibre drying towels
- Paintwork decontaminated using a clay bar, fully removing all embedded contaminants such as industrial fallout, brake dust and tar as well as leaving a perfectly smooth feel to the paintwork
- 1-2 stage machine polishing process, using a combination of coarse, medium and fine polishes to remove light swirl marks and light scratches producing a deep gloss to the paintwork
- Vehicle wiped down with ultra soft microfibre drying towels ensuring all residue is removed after the correction/refinement process
- Paintwork cleansed with pre-wax treatment to aid bonding of wax
- Premium carnauba wax OR professional grade paint sealant applied to all painted surfaces
- All chrome and stainless steel cleaned and polished
- Heat resistant PTFE wax applied to alloy wheels
- Tyres cleaned, conditioned and protected
- Rubbers and exterior plastics treated and protected
- Water repellent treatment to all exterior windows
- Interior vacuumed and surfaces wiped down to remove dust
- Paintwork wiped down and final vehicle inspection carried out
Check out our Gallery section for demonstrations of our work carried out.
Estimated Time – 1 Day
Price – From £175*
Call us or click here to get in touch.
*Please note prices are only a guidance as no two vehicles are the same. Get in touch to get a quote for your vehicle, price is dependant on size and model as prices reflect hours involved.