You would expect your new vehicle to be delivered with a high quality finish and adequate paint protection, but unfortunately this is rarely the case. This is often a result of incorrect storage conditions, transportation damage and poor dealership preparation by volume focused valeters. This then leads to brand new vehicles being delivered to the customers with swirl marks, light scratches and a poor surface finish. These defects are often ignored by the dealership who will view a newly delivered vehicle as perfect. Worse yet, they will often tempt you into impressive sounding lifetime paint protection packages that claim the almost impossible. In reality, it is the same valeters that hurriedly washed your new vehicle with one bucket and a sponge that are left to apply these generic paint sealants, often with less than adequate time nor training and with minimum attention to detail. To make matters worse this lifetime protection rarely lasts anywhere near the duration that is quoted.
Autovalet thinks your new vehicle deserves something much better. Our New Car Paint Protection detail includes complete paintwork decontamination followed by a single stage machine polish to enhance gloss levels significantly. This will be in the form of either a premium carnauba wax or a professional grade paint sealant. We also offer superb ceramic paint protection which can be applied at an additional cost.
Our New Car Paint Protection detail has been specifically designed to ensure that your new vehicle begins its life in the best possible way and is fully protected for the future. We will safely prepare your new purchase in the way that it deserves before applying quality products to all exterior surfaces. These provide great protection, easy maintenance and amazing levels of gloss.
- pH neutral snow foam pre-wash applied to vehicle, removing surface grime and dirt prior to wash process
- Alloy wheels decontaminated and cleaned with pH neutral wheel cleaner and soft brushes
- Wheel arches, all door shuts and engine bay (optional) cleaned with citrus based degreaser
- Multi stage, 2 bucket wash using luxury pH neutral shampoo and lamb’s wool wash mitts
- Vehicle rinsed and then fully hand dried using ultra soft microfibre drying towels
- Paintwork decontaminated using a clay bar, fully removing all embedded contaminants such as industrial fallout, brake dust and tar as well as leaving a perfectly smooth feel to the paintwork
- Single stage machine polishing process, using a combination of fine and ultra fine finishing polishes to significantly enhance gloss levels of the paintwork
- Paintwork then evaluated and if required localised machine polishing carried out using a combination of fine and ultra fine finishing polishes to remove light swirl marks and light scratches
- Vehicle wiped down with ultra soft microfibre drying towels ensuring all residue is removed
- Paintwork cleansed with pre-wax treatment to aid bonding of wax
- Premium carnauba wax OR professional grade paint sealant applied to all painted surfaces
- All chrome and stainless steel cleaned and polished
- Heat resistant PTFE wax applied to alloy wheels
- Tyres cleaned, conditioned and protected
- Rubbers and exterior plastics treated and protected
- Water repellent treatment to all exterior windows
- Interior vacuumed and surfaces wiped down to remove dust
- Paintwork wiped down and final vehicle inspection carried out
Check out our Gallery section for demonstrations of our work carried out.
Estimated Time – 1 Day
Price – From £200*
Call us or click here to get in touch.
*Please note prices are only a guidance as no two vehicles are the same. Get in touch to get a quote for your vehicle, price is dependant on size and model as prices reflect hours involved.