Autovalet offers a valeting service catering for all vehicle sizes. We are able to serve the whole of East Anglia and even further if required. With our fully equipped van, on board water and electric, we really are an all in one mobile solution.
Only the best products from leading manufacturers such as Meguiars are used to clean and protect your vehicle’s surfaces.
We always use a two bucket method when washing your vehicle therefor no grit from any of the washing materials is transferred back onto the paintwork. No acidic products are used and all of the chemicals used are pH neutral so are completely harmless.
All of these steps ensure the safest possible wash and a quality finish.
- pH neutral snow foam pre-wash applied to vehicle, removing surface grime and dirt prior to wash process
- Multi stage, 2 bucket wash using luxury pH neutral shampoo and lamb’s wool wash mitts
- Alloy wheels decontaminated and cleaned with pH neutral wheel cleaner and soft brushes
- Wheel arches and all door shuts cleaned using a citrus based degreaser and rinsed
- Vehicle rinsed and hand dried using ultra soft microfibre drying towels
- Full interior vacuum including boot (if empty)
- All seats shampooed or all leather seats cleaned and conditioned
- All floor mats and carpets shampooed and wet vacuumed
- Interior plastics cleaned and dressed
- Exterior plastics dressed
- Exhaust tip polished
- Glass polished inside and out
- Paintwork polished and waxed (combined product)
- Alloy wheels waxed
- Tyres dressed
Price from £110
*Please note prices are only a guidance as no two vehicles are the same. Get in touch to get a quote for your vehicle, price is dependent on size and model as prices reflect hours involved.