Does your convertible roof need a deep clean and reproofing, if so you’ve come to the right place. Autovalet is proud to offer a specific Soft Top package, dedicated towards cleaning and reproofing your convertible roof.
Your convertible top will be brought back to as new condition removing the unsightly green and bird lime along with other contaminates from your fabric. Then protected with a Nanolex Convertible Top Sealant to form a semi-permanent water and oil repellent barrier that lasts 12+ months, longer if kept under cover. It is a self-organising microfilm of nano-scale components that dries to form an invisible and fully breathable coating that chemically bonds to treated surfaces at the molecular level. Following application, rainfall simply beads up and rolls off of treated surfaces, taking surface contaminants with it.
- Convertible top rinsed removing loose dirt.
- Spray cleaner applied a section at a time.
- Different types of soft bristle brushes used to agitate cleaner and remove dirt and grime.
- Top rinsed and process repeated until all green mildew, bird lime and dirt is fully removed.
- Once cleaning process finished, excess water is removed through wet extraction machine.
- Gently dried with heat gun.
- Finally top is spayed with the sealant and gently massaged into fabric.
Price from £70
*Please note prices are only a guidance as no two vehicles are the same. Get in touch to get a quote for your vehicle, price is dependent on size and model as prices reflect hours involved.